Another attempt at playtime in W Wa

Mr. Pickles

K, we're thinking of heading out toward the peninsula (western WA) either tomorrow night or Friday morning (I love vacation!). We're planning on screwing around in Port Townsend or something Fri. and doing the touristy thing, then are thinking of heading back south a bit and camping, then wheeling Tahuya Sat. We'd probably camp out at Tahuya Sat. night as well. Anybody up for meeting up Sat. morning? Kinda tight notice, but if interested, I'll have my cell phone on while we're gone.

Damn it! One of these day's "something" has got to work out here... Kids are gone from 12-8 for a visit with their mom this Saturday, so I can't leave here till a little after twelve and have to be back before eight :shrug:

Hey mr.p i was just about to pm you. One of my friends that i called last weekend said that he could go this weekend, so i was planning on going out there sometime anyway. I'll let you know if something changes, which isnt uncommon, but i will call my friend and see if he is open still on saturday.

Sat would be good fo sho. We've pretty much settled on leaving tomorrow and camping locally for the weekend, then cruising around till Sat. Hit me up, you have my #. Red, give me a buzz if you're thinking about doing it anyways. Yeah, a half day isn't ideal, but could be fun anyways. You know I've got the strap if you feel the need to tear it up quick, bud. ;)

Its about 40-50 miles on a guess, not too bad. Shorter for you from Puyallup. Not too much longer than going to Evan's Creek, really. *Join usssss.... join usssss....* :D Most of that is on the highway, so that should be easier on your drivetrain, right? *Dooo iiiiit* LOL We'll be heading out shortly here today. If anybody is up, give me a buzz. 206-999-4108 If you catch VM, leave me a message. We'll be wandering all over. Would 10am or so work out for people, if you come? Anyways, lemme know.

can we meet say... on Elfendahl pass road just at the beginning of the 4x4 loop? I think there is a parking lot there. (i'm going by maps since i've never been) say around 10 am? or do you have a better location? 99% sure i'm comming

cell number is 253-820-3835

Jeremy

Right on. I'd vote to meet at Safeway in Belfair. Its right on the highway in town, just a few miles away. Bit of an easier place to find. Its been a while since I've been to Tahuya, and when I went I just followed the leader. With you (and others?) that have never gone, how bout lets meet up there cause its easy, then find our way in. I've got a map of there too.

Well then, we're off. Have a good one guys.

Hi, I live in Kent and like to go hit some trails on sunday the 10th. I'll check back here to see if any takers? I would like to go today mabe to Evenscreek or Green water area.

O' well mabe next weekend. I'm going to go stay at my friends house in shelton and tomarrow go check out the orv park off hwy 8.

It was fun. I olny looked around the orv park and went through the park too the forest. A lot of quad trails. As always, I went in on one trail and come back another. Atlest this time the out trail was closer to where I was staying.

Edited by da0z