Box Under passenger seat

Guest nextelito

Guest nextelito

:huh: Guys,

I found a box under the passenger seat. It has a light and a dial. I moved the dial left and right, but now my Pathy is not running smooth.

Can someone tell me what's the purpose of that box and how can I fix it or restored it to its original position(What's the original position?) Is it setup in a different position for all pathy's?

Pls help

Thank you

:huh: Guys,

I found a box under the passenger seat. It has a light and a dial. I moved the dial left and right, but now my Pathy is not running smooth.

Can someone tell me what's the purpose of that box and how can I fix it or restored it to its original position(What's the original position?) Is it setup in a different position for all pathy's?

Pls help

Thank you

We should have post of the month like we do truck of the month?

Why did you touch it in the first place? It's like the dude on the Xterra board (kinda self explanatory) that removed the two adjustable rubber bump stops for the hood and then lost them.

i was kinda thinkin the same thing esp with all the wires...but hey i like to try and find out what things do...but i have pretty good sense about what i can play with and shouldnt...

but anyways hope u get it figured out without any major issues

Guest nextelito

I don't know why I touch that box. I guess curiosity. Anyway. I don't want to run any diagnostics tests. I just want to leave the same way it came out of the manufacture.

Attached you'll find a picture.

Can someone who has the same year Pathy tell me where this dial should be?..

Thank you guys.

Next time I won't touch anything I don't know what is for, except my girlfriend.

post-9-1155960622.jpg

Next time I won't touch anything I don't know what is for, except my girlfriend.

ohh thats a must do...but ure truck is just like a woman...if u touch it wrong shes gonna be fukin pissed...(sorry ladies...u prob say the same sheet bout us tho)...

if u set it back ot the stock pos... and disconnect the battery for a couple hrs what does that do...i'd imagine its got some sort of "stock" setting