Are the New Pathfinders better

Guest chechatonga

I guess the military missed that when they went to the Hummer vehicle for rough terrain ................... ?

Actually they missed a lot, thats why they are trying to build something new and improved.

The Hummer is a great vehicle, but still has a lot of limitations.

im glad he still has is WD, from his earlier comment, it sounded like he traded it in....

Agreed! Would I be pissed if I traded in my WD21 for my 05? Yup. Hell I bought the thing on a whim and didn't even know it was IRS til I got it home and took a peek underneath

but i just dont understand the new vehicles that come out now...SUVs, i think not. Lifted VANS.....just pisses me off thats all.

and how can you say it looks like its been slammed????

Just looking at your avatar...I'm hoping it's a pre-lift pic:

av-1758.gif

Anyhoo, all that s_h_i_t aside...good luck with the SAS!

Edit: Oh yeah, and I traded an 03 Jetta for the 05...the WD will be around for years to come!

Edited by SkinnyPedal

Wow, you would think we are discussing football as passionate as you guys are about your pathys! :D

I agree my '05 would never make it in a rock crawling contest, but it does fine as a daily driver(when I am not on 2 wheels), and for when I head to the woods to go shoot that "thurty point buck!" :lol:

-BR

yea it was a pre lift pic, i should get another one on there...

yea thanks for the luck, im going to need it.

ok im glad the WD is still there, im glad you still enjoy it. and sorry if i came across harshly, i never meant to attack you personally..

how come you got the new pathy? more additions to the family? cuz i bet the jetta got way, way better gas mileage....(JW)

-sam

It's all good...

The Jetta did get better mileage, and it was way, way more fun to drive...

more additions to the family?

Yup, twins. Nobody told me that I would need a moving truck to go to the cottage for a weekend and the wife-unit put the kaibosh on the whole minivan idea. It was either a new Pathy, X or 4Runner. I wanted to stick with Nissan and the X was too small....pathy won!

...NOT that I am trying to explain myself ;)

Wow, you would think we are discussing football as passionate as you guys are about your pathys! :D

Sorry, could care less about big sweaty men jumping on each other while playing hide the ball.

and for when I head to the woods to go shoot that "thurty point buck!"

But you might get blood on that fancy interior :rolleyes:

...NOT that I am trying to explain myself

well it didnt even cross my mind.

im glad you stuck with nissan tho, and i can understand now, a bigger family, needs a bigger vehicle, and if wifey says no minivan, well then, u could "settle" on a 4wd vehicle then.....:)

Absolutely.... The HMMWV has been designed for "rough roads" not "off road" There is a world of difference between the two.

LOL

Yea im sure its pretty hard to fit more than two people in this one, let alone fully geared out.

109688356_6d9ebc2135_m.jpg