Most worthless/pointless vehicle thread

turbopath

But at least w/ GM they only put the 4.3 in the 1/2 ton full size. You can't get it in the 3/4 ton and 1 ton sizes. Oh, and can you say TOYOTA 1 ton w/ the 22R and there is a guy the runs around w/ a dulie HB single cab 2wd w/ the VG30... now that is dumb.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FORD :oops: , CHEVY :oops: , DODGE :oops:, H2 & H3 :oops: , TOYOTA/Lexus(except the old Landcushers), KIA i mean WTF?? Hyundai give me a break. Subaru Outbacks are decent, dont like any other models...

Sorry Im A Pathy Freak, remember I have 3 WD21's

FORD :oops: , CHEVY :oops: , DODGE :oops:, H2 & H3 :oops: , TOYOTA/Lexus(except the old Landcushers), KIA i mean WTF?? Hyundai give me a break. Subaru Outbacks are decent, dont like any other models...

Sorry Im A Pathy Freak, remember I have 3 WD21's

:laugh: I never cared about any other truck or cars before, except maybe a motorcycle, but I to certainly dig my two Pathy's. So there is no point of talking about all the other crappy vehicle, this will take too long. :P

I'm going to get blasted for this, but... any KIA.

me = army brat... KIA in my language stands for "killed in action".. and calling one a spectra, which is one letter off from being "spectre" (a ghost-like entity) just bothers me on levels I can't explain.

yeah kias do suck alot....you just have one more reason on a personal level to think so.

Heres a more complete list of useless crap:

Pontiac:

-sun fire

-3000 (non turbo)

Chevy

-a v6 camero

-suburban

-trail blazer

ford

-expedition

-escape

-probe

nissan:

-05+ anything (except maxima)

-2wd pickups/suv's

jeep:

-yj, tj

-4 banger cj

-automatic xjs

-liberty

mazda

-323, 626, b models (trucks)

yota

-matrix

-avalon

-spyder

-6cyl land cruiser

-2.2 turbo 4 runner

audi

-a4-8

vw

-cabrio

-convert bugs

-any 1.8 non turbos

saab

-spg 9's

dodge

-neon (inc. srt4)

honda

-ridgeline

-hatchback civics

subaru

-rsx

-wrx

cadillac

....yeah cadillac

mercedes

-v6 slk's/clk's

chrylser

-crossfire....

thats it for now...

but those are all pretty much pointless

ooh...aztek/rendezvous. That's a good one. Car frame with suv wannabe looks, and a PUSHROD V6 engine. WTF gm?

Do you watch the rolex series? The Pontaics use a pushrod engine. And they compared all the motors during one race, forgot where, but the guy said the Pontiac was the best motor in the feild, not that it matters much.

Well, unfortunately one just doesn't come to mind, so 90% of American made vehicles from '80^ stupid EPA, who likes tree's and fresh air anyways. I mean 4 cyl. Stangs and 6 cyl Camaro's wtf, crossfire inducted Vette's yeah those where almost good vehicles, almost.

Hey, how about any "1 ton" heavy duty truck with an engine putting out less than 300 lb-ft of torque?

Not sure if they still do, but Chevy and Ford used to offer them with 6 bangers.  What exactly are you going to tow with THAT?  And if you're not going to tow, why get such a big truck? 

Just go to Thailand and get the surgical extension and be done with it, ya pathetic dork!

lol and the straight6 ford had more torque then the 302.. better on gas milage too.. pretty much bombproof engine too.

Well, unfortunately one just doesn't come to mind, so 90% of American made vehicles from '80^ stupid EPA, who likes tree's and fresh air anyways. I mean 4 cyl. Stangs and 6 cyl Camaro's wtf, crossfire inducted Vette's yeah those where almost good vehicles, almost.

awesome highway car. city milage in the mid 20s... very nible, fast.. faster then you'd think.. i drove it a lot over 100mph.. high excel at higher speeds. .actually very reliable- 1/4 million miles on a 4cyl! with only a busted t-belt once... not an interference engine!! :aok::D sure doesn't compare to a 302 under the hood but man i loved that car..

Edited by mzxtreme

-4 banger cj

lol... a week ago on a huge ride i observed a couple of these 4 bangers totaly outdo the v8s.. :D:D and then this old yota tk just easily scramble up this ravine that one jeep broke on and the rest had big issues. the driver of the yota was 18y/o so driver experience definitely wasn't it here. B)

i'd have to say smart cars.

Unless they'd cost around 17 000 cdn, they have to be the stupidest car you could buy. They have less cargo capacity than a toyota echo/yaris, no balls, butt-ugly looks, no standard options ($56 cupholders), not to mention you look like a tool driving it etc. The only thing it has going for it is great fuel economy, but the only place it's good for is inner city driving. I would not take it down the highway 401 with a top speed of 135km/h. If you really wanted a cheap car with good fuel economy that doesn't suck, why wouldn't you buy a toyota echo, corrola, yaris, honda civic, blah, blah blah, the list goes on..

Instead, you can be a dumbass and spend 22 000 on a smart* car. I hope you get a jar of vaseline with it too.

* -not a description of the owner