Rhino lined some interior pieces

Kingman

Got bored, my buddy had a bunch of rhino liner (paint on kind) left over from when he did the floors, bumpers, and rocker panels in his bronco.

I did the black plastic around the gauge cluster and the brushed metal below that, the piece around the stereo and heater controls, and the hump around the gear lever.

:D

Now I'm going rhino lining happy...anyone got any ideas on what else I should do?

I'm already going to do my grill, and maybe the rims lol. Maybe the bullguard and spare tire carrier

I'll have pics tomorrow

If your going rhino crazy, I bet it would be good assurance against your windows breaking from a loose stone or branch...

seeing, becomes a problem so I haven't done that one yet.

you could take the carpet out of the back behind the passenger seats and rhino that, make some metal backs for the bench seat and rhino that too.

The grit on the rhino liner sure feels good on the knuckles when adjusting the heater! Through removing the plastic around the dash its pretty apparent the good quality it was made from. Different textures, convincing metal finish, and well actually it was attached pretty well, screws and clips, etc. None of that snap off cheap-o plastic mumbo jumbo.

HPIM0951.jpg

HPIM0957.jpg

HPIM0952.jpg

HPIM0953.jpg

HPIM0954.jpg

HPIM0955.jpg

HPIM0956.jpg

Is that the spray on stuff? Does your ashtray still open?

I kinda like it

bunch of rhino liner (paint on kind)

I did each piece separately, so yes it still does open. I didn't just blob everything on right there in the truck...that would be retarded lol.

I'm probably going to do my lower door panels too...where the hard plastic is below the armrest to the cloth trim line.

Might also do the ugly baby blue around the rear speaker and quarter window. Hated that stuff since I bought it

or the bottom half of the OUTSIDE of the doors, somebody did that here a long time ago and it looked good, can't remember off the top of my head who

dont have enough for it lol first thing i thought about it

I plan on doing the bottom half of my pathy sometime in the kinda near future. From the body line/pin stripe down.

Yup, that's my plan as well once I get enough

I painted all my blue interior black or grey. I hate the color blue they used on our interiors.

I don't mind the dark blue, but that light baby blue crap is just gay. Sitting in the back seat I feel like I'm in an infant's cribroom

That is what mine was like now it looks like this:

interiorpanel.jpg

No backseats in the 88 :sly: .

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh me likey! :fireworx:

I think I just found what I'm doing next...rhino line and gray interior. There's a Pathy sitting at All Truck right now with mint condition SE gray seats. Too bad everything else is trash (was T-boned HARD)

I put (93IIRC) Maxima seats in mine. Not a direct fit, but better than the worn out blue stockers.

what kind of paint did you use on the interior peices? did you do the dash? im thinkin about blackin out my interior and just wanted to know how well painting them turned out. i dont wanna waste my time and cash on ruining my interior but if it worked well i might try it.

I used a vinyl paint on the dash and it has lasted pretty well. However I used standard paint on the rear panels and in the cargo area they have scrapes in them (though I am rough on it and carry tools and materials in there). I had sanded and primed them, so aside from the scrapes they held the paint well.

(FYI, I tried that Krylon "Fusion" first and it was complete and total crap!)